1. Go to the Edopoly Website. https://www.esitmusen.edu.ng
2. Click on relevant payment option on the website and you will be directed to the student porter
3. Click on Login at the top right corner of the page
4. For students that are accessing their records for the first-time; that is first time login; Click on the link for “Initialize your student account”. Ensure that you have a valid email address. The username and password you are sent becomes what you will use every time you return to your Online record on your Kofa Page except you change your password.
5. If you have successfully logged in before but have forgotten your password and wish to have it reset, then click on the link for “Request a new password
From the My Data Menu, students select the activity they want to carry out.
Base Data. The first menu option. Information from the base datais what is displayed upon successful login.
Edit – use to update email address and phone numbers
Other activities that can be carried out are change password; Download Admission Letter and Download payment History which shows all the payments made up to date.
This is the page where you fill out or else update information that was carried over from your application record upon getting admitted. LGA; Date of birth and O’level / A’level qualifications. You are also required to attach scanned copies of credentials and other relevant clearance documents.
You can either Save and continue if you plan to return another time with more information that may not be readily accessible then or else Request Final Clearance if you have finished filling out all relevant information.
Then proceed to your School’s Clearance Officer to present yourself for physical clearance and hence conclude the clearance exercise.
Click on edit to add all requested information. This is a very important page to complete.
Note that you have to be in the online state (see top right corner) “School Fee Paid” to carry out this activity. Click on Add Course List. It shows your current Level. Click on Create Course list. This is a onetime activity. When next you log in for that session you can only Edit Course List until you finally submit and your State moves to Courses Registered. Print out your downloaded course form and present yourself to your level course adviser.
Payments: Click here to make Payments; create the ticket that corresponds to what items you want to pay for. First, ensure you have access to a valid ATM Verve or MasterCard from any commercial bank in Nigeria and that there is enough money in it.
Use to Book for accommodation during the Edopoly approved accommodation booking period.
ALL THE BEST FROM THE ICT DEPARTMENT!